- Accosted by red dragon assassin; barely manage to keep Charot alive. (Yes, we fought a dragon in a dungeon….)
- “I look for his wallet….” (Rolls 1 on Investigation. “…dragons don’t have wallets.”
- Took both Charot and the would-be assassin to the dwarven court.
- Erin personally accused Lord Solfarix of complicity with the Red Hand insurgents, based on the testimony of the green dragon Avarae.
- Charot revealed that Avarae was his go-between to someone placed at court, but didn’t know who.
- Solfarix vigorously denied involvement, argued that he wouldn’t’ve sent the party to Avarae and implicated himself. Erin countered that sending the humans to kill Avarae and remove the link back to him actually wouldn’t made perfect sense, on the assumption that humans always murder dragons rather than talking to them.
- The red dragon assassin was convinced to reveal his employer, but shot by Solfarix. He would’ve gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for us meddling kids.
- The courtroom battle turned into an actual battle in the courtroom, with the party holding off Solfarix until the dwarven musketeers arrived to gun him down.
Pirates of the Dragon Seas
And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling humans!